Ingenieure bekommen überarbeitete Gyroskope und Waldläufer mobilere Geister.
I posted last week that we’re looking forward to talking to you all about the balance changes once the release went live. Due to the delays, that obviously hasn’t happened.
We’re getting the Balance notes to you now so that you can speculate on how they will affect your gameplay. We won’t be discussing them with you yet however, as the changes aren’t live. I hope you’ll enjoy theorycrafting for now and take the time to try out the changes and join the discussion about them when they arrive.
As a quick note: It is easy to judge a change in isolation – I ask that you consider how the full set of changes in tandem will affect Tyria.
GW2 Systems team
• Fixed a bug in which some ring effects with a range of 600 were appearing larger than they should.
• Exhaustion: This boon now stacks in duration up to 3 times.
• Confusion: This no longer deals damage when a skill is prevented from activating due to an invalid position of the target relative to the caster.
In this update, and in the future, we're looking to enhance the support role of tempests through boons, healing, and cleansing. Specific to today's release, we've adjusted the tempest's support through its skills, shouts, and traits. With this in mind, we've added some classic elemental attunement support to each of the shouts, and we've altered Tempestuous Aria so that its support functions are easier to access for tempest players.
• Conjure Frost Bow: Changed the name of the item summoned by this skill from "ice bow" to "frost bow."
• Sand Squall: The increased boon duration that this skill grants has been increased from 2 seconds to 3 seconds. The number of allies this affects has been increased from 5 to 10.
• "Wash the Pain Away!": This skill now cleanses one condition from nearby allies on its final pulse.
• "Feel the Burn!": This skill now applies 3 stacks of might to nearby allies for 10 seconds in addition to its other effects. Updated the effects to more accurately represent the attack's radius. Updated the hit detection to be more consistent at close distances.
• "Flash-Freeze!": This skill now applies 4 seconds of regeneration to nearby allies in addition to its other effects.
• "Aftershock!": This skill now applies 5 seconds of protection to nearby allies in addition to its other effects.
• "Eye of the Storm!": This skill now applies 10 seconds of swiftness to nearby allies in addition to its other effects.
• "Rebound!": This skill now applies 5 seconds of fury to nearby allies in addition to its other effects.
• Weave Self: The toughness effect provided by Woven Earth has been replaced by a 20% reduction in incoming physical damage.
• Tempestuous Aria: This trait now modifies tempest shouts to affect up to 10 targets in addition to its current effects.
With this update, we're reworking one of the less reliable skill sets: gyros. While potent, their difficulty to use and to optimize has brought them to a spot where they're not really desirable outside of a few niche situations. As part of this rework, gyros are being reclassified as wells, and the scrapper's particular version of them is mobile and point-blank to enhance the scrapper's melee-oriented playstyle.
• The gyro class of skills has been reworked and changed to wells. Gyros are now no longer targetable and instead hover over the engineer to grant their effects.
• Flame Blast: This skill now targets the ground and will explode automatically when it hits the targeted location.
• Light Strike: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to display incorrect damage in PvP when a trait is equipped with Crystal Configuration: Storm.
• Blast Gyro Tag: This skill has been reworked and renamed Blast Gyro. The gyro now creates a fire field that follows the engineer while it pulses might to nearby allies every second during its countdown to a significant explosion.
• Medic Gyro: This skill has been reworked. The gyro now creates a water field that follows the engineer while it pulses heals to the player and nearby allies every second.
• Bulwark Gyro: This skill has been reworked. The gyro now creates a lightning field that follows the engineer while it grants them barrier every second and redirects some damage from nearby allies to the engineer.
• Purge Gyro: This skill has been reworked. The gyro now creates a light field that follows the engineer while it removes conditions from the player and nearby allies every second.
• Shredder Gyro: This skill has been reworked. The gyro now follows the engineer and performs a whirl finisher that inflicts damage on nearby enemies every second.
• Sneak Gyro: This skill has been reworked. The gyro now creates a smoke field that follows the engineer while it grants stealth to the player and nearby allies every second.
• Shocking Speed: This trait now increases the radius of effect of all gyro skills and causes them to grant superspeed to nearby allies on their final pulse.
• Expert Examination: This trait no longer alters a gyro's behavior to inflict weakness and vulnerability upon its detonation.
• Crystal Configuration: Storm: Projectiles fired by this trait no longer deal reduced damage. Updated the tool tip to now use the phrase "projectile range" instead of "range threshold."
• Crystal Configuration: Eclipse: Reduced this trait's stability duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP and WvW.
• Crystal Configuration: Zephyr: This trait now causes Holo Leap to inflict cripple for 1 second in addition to its previous effects.
Righteous Instincts has been an incredibly potent trait since it was reworked to grant a large boost to the player's critical-hit chance. Because of this, it has crowded out other grandmaster options for the radiance build. In this update, we're bringing down the power of this trait to be more in line with other grandmaster traits and to give a little boost to its competition. Furthermore, we are giving a small boost to staff and torch weapons and enhancing Hallowed Ground to help it achieve its purpose: to help allies manage crowd control.
• Symbol of Vengeance: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to function improperly with the Symbolic Avenger and Symbolic Power traits.
• True Shot: This skill's range has been increased from 1,200 to 1,500.
• Tome of Justice—Chapter 2: Igniting Burst: Fixed a bug that could cause this skill to fail to hit foes at the center of its radius.
• Cleansing Flame: Increased this skill's damage per hit by 21%. The final hit of this attack inflicts 2 stacks of burning for 4 seconds.
• Hallowed Ground: Increased this skill's radius to 360.
• Amplified Wrath: Instead of burning foes that the guardian blocks, this trait now increases the duration of the burning passive effect applied by Virtue of Justice by 20%.
• Honorable Staff: This trait now grants 120 concentration, plus an additional 120 concentration while wielding a staff, in addition to reducing staff skill recharge times.
• Lesser Smite Condition: The damage of this trait has been reduced by about 40% in PvP only.
• Perfect Inscriptions: This trait now applies its shared signet passive effect to the guardian in addition to their allies.
• Radiant Fire: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to occasionally fail.
• Righteous Instincts: This trait's critical-chance bonus has been reduced from 50% to 25%.